Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter/Conference Weekend in St. George

Easter egg hunt with the cousins.
Sorry for all of you that were snowed in on Easter.
Our weather was dreamy.
Dying Easter eggs

Swimming in the new pool.

Easter luncheon at Mike and Suzanne's house in Kayenta.

Our view from the balcony. Isn't it beautiful. I loved running every morning
with the fabulous scenery.
There are caves right behind us (shown below)
that you can hike to.
We just haven't found the trail head yet, as it is unmarked
and not official. But it is definitely on my To Do list.

The dining room. We were excited to get furniture in it so we didn't have to eat on a card table and folding chairs this time. I loved how it turned out. Now we just need wall decor.

Coolest lamps that my parents picked up in San Fran.

Love these.
We spent a lot of time shopping around town for decor
now that we have some furniture.

The cranes

More decor.

My Dad has gotten really involved in the decorating. We love it. Everything he picks out is an animal of some sort. He picked out a lot of great things,
such as the cranes and frog above....
but then there is "the cockroach".
Okay, so it's not really a cockroach.
It's a frog from TaiPan that looks more like a cockroach.
I wish I had a picture, but it's a little ugly.


2 comments:

Becky and Matt said...

It looks like you had fun! I love seeing pictures of the house. It's so nice!

Alli grins said...

It looks so gorgeous! Moes, I'm so grateful for your blog, or else I might miss everything:-) I hope we'll get down there someday. I can't believe how big Michael looks! He's changed every time I see a picture of him lately. Miss you all...