Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Nance!


The birthday lady with her yummy "pizzookie"


The girls at Oregano's. The food is amazing. I wish they had one in Utah.

Birthday dessert at Carrabbas.

We had such a fun time in Arizona for Nance's birthday weekend. We went down for the huge bead show in Tucson and stayed with cute Alli and the fam. It was such a fun little getaway and was the first time I had ever spent a night without Mikey. Claire (who is 3 months older than my Mikey) would do things that reminded me of my little guy & I would miss him terribly. However, it was nice to actually sleep through the night for once. Johnn, I missed you too ;)

We had a blast at the bead show, did some fun shopping, & ate a lot of delicious food. Thanks to Dan & Alli for taking us in, Mom for the trip, and Dad for letting us steal his wife for her first birthday apart from him in over 35 years. Now it's the time where my Dad taunts my Mom for 3 whole weeks while she is older than him until his birthday next month. You'll never hear so many "Old Lady" remarks!

No comments: