Thursday, February 12, 2009

G & LW Bead Show in Tucson


Nancy, Nats, Alli, Moes


Just picture rows & rows & rows like this one. Then fill 40 huge tents around the whole city. We were trying to see more this year, but it took us the entire day to see 2 tents!


Our take!
We had so much fun & got so many fun new beads, and a few old favorites too. Now I just need more hours in the day so that I can sit and craft :) It was a great weekend, and thanks to the husbands for watching Mikey & Claire. We front packed them last year since they do not allow strollers, but they are getting way too big for that. Plus, our beads weighed more than the both of them by the end of the day. ...Until next year!

6 comments:

Amber H. said...

Look like you ladies had a BLAST!! I know you're gonna make some beautiful stuff out of your beads!

Miles Family said...

that looks like so much fun. I can't wait to see what you make.

Shelly said...

You are in big trouble for not letting me know you came down to AZ. I totally understand that time is filled with family stuff, because I am like that in Utah, but Cody and I wanted to tell you we are sad we missed you. We hope we can get together soon!

Britt said...

Mon! I started a blog, if you want to see pics of little Evie...

bryandbritthun.blogspot.com

The Kemps said...

What a fun girls trip!!! I bet it was unforgettable.

Alli grins said...

Hi Moes! I finally posted that "OH NO" moments post I was telling you about and I tagged you. Take a peek when you have a minute. Hope you're doing well! I miss you:-)