Friday, July 30, 2010

McCall 2010

Oh, how we love McCall. It's one of my favorite vacations we go one. I love that I can get great workouts in everyday and also relax. My favorites this trip were biking around the lake (it's 19 miles & we started a little time competition that Scottie dominated), surfing, running through Ponderosa Park, laying out on the boat with a good book, attempting cartwheels on the logs in the water (I did manage to land one, then my feet slipped out and I ended on my butt straddling the log), watching the kids play, sunsets on the beach, watching old favorite movies at night, and Ice Cream Alley.

The Miles Family


grandkids

siblings: the original 10

the reds

cute sisters close up

the littles

Mikey still loves his trucks

"hands up, stands up"
Todd, me, Camie


"pull a funny face"

Mandy

our nightly ritual

bringing in the tubers

Camie & me

sisters: Kenna & Kylie

Camie had fun setting up some pictures of Johnn and me

5 comments:

Chris Fidler said...

Great pic's, I think McCall needs to be included on the annual vacation list. Chris

Miles Family said...

SO cute! I'm glad you always have your camera on you. Thanks for posting. You're the best.

Becky and Matt said...

Your blog is so cute...I think you should print it and make a book.

Lisa said...

Love the pics Monica, good work!

Britters and Parx said...

How flipping fun!!!! Man, seeing pictures like this makes me want a big family!!! =)