Monday, July 26, 2010

A little taste of ordinary days

Mikey's new favorite toy.

We love walking over to the playground, especially on days when we have our cousins over to play with.

Mikey loves biking with daddy.

I don't know what it is with this kid and shoes. He will put on any pair he comes across. I should take pictures when he tries on my high heels or boots, but I can't bring myself to do it. My uggs seem to always be a favorite of his.

I get Natalie's little Hailey to tend once a week, then on some days I get Lisa's and Andrea's kids too. I put them out on the swing to eat popcorn so that we didn't make a mess & couldn't resist snapping a picture. We have some cute kids.
Meggers: love the cheesy smile.
She plays so hard at my house that twice now she has grabbed her blanket and curled up and fallen asleep on my kitchen floor.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love these pics!! Thanks so much for all your help- I would not have survived all the NSY's without your fantastic child-care services!