Friday, July 30, 2010

Girls Trip- St George

We had such a fabulous weekend getaway with all the Miles girls for our annual girls trip to St George. This year was a little different because for the first time we had all of us there and we stayed in my parents' gorgeous new house instead of the hotel. It was very hot, surprise-surprise, as is typical for St George in July, but very enjoyable. I always look forward to this weekend away with the girls. This year, for the first time, I also left Mikey home with his daddy so it really was a true vacation. We saw 2 plays at Tuacahn, shopped, cooked wonderful food,went to see Eclipse, sat by the pool, and hiked (early morning before it was scorching hot).
It was such a great weekend.

Tarzan @ Tuacahn
I highly recommend it. The costumes & acrobatics were amazing, as well as the music. Plus, Tarzan wasn't too bad to look at.

Cats @ Tuacahn
Teresa, Ashley, Kenna, and Camie with Old Deuteronomy during intermission.
This was my first time seeing Cats. I was surprised that there really isn't much of a story. It's basically a bunch of grown, adults in spandex pretending to be cats. I can see how cat people might love it. The music, however, was fabulous... especially "Memory". It gave me chills.

Caden

Kylie & Ashley

1 comment:

Becky and Matt said...

It was so fun...we loved it!