Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jackson Century Celebration Reunion

Last weekend was the big Jackson Family Reunion up at the Heber Girls Camp property. I had never been there, but for a camp, it's about as posh as you can get. The weather was dreamy and the leaves were beautiful. It was fun to see several of my cousins and second cousins that I don't see very often and meet some extended family that I didn't know. Each family branch got different colored shirts and hats. Gotta love that we got the bright orange. It was so appropriate for my Grandpa's family. I think they will be great to have up at our cabin to wear during hunting season. We have some pretty hideous, white trash orange tank tops that we got from Walmart up there now.

The Miller girls on our hike. We were sad that Alli & Nats couldn't be there.


The kiddies


Andrea and Meggers


Our little hikers. That's Mikey in the lead. He led the whole way and did the whole hike all by himself. This was a first. I am so glad that he is going to be a hiker. He loved every minute of it.





Papa and the girls


Mikey absolutely loved it up there. I spent hours chasing him around all the trails through the camps.


Playing with cousins in the pavilion.


Playing in the bunk houses.

2 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

how fun!! I love that your family does that. I barely even know my cousins!

amy and josh said...

Looks like yet another Mile Adeventure! It looks like it was lots of fun!