Sunday, June 28, 2009

Newport Beach 2009


Michael loved the beach. I was hoping that we would be past the eating sand point this year, but nope, he still likes it... crazy kid. He also almost always has a car or truck... or in this case a bus... in his hands. He loves pushing cars around making noises & I now have a train that I'm pretty sure will always have sand in it. He could play on the beach all day long and be in heaven.

Sunday afternoon at the tide pools

I love Nats & Dave's belly pictures and can't wait to meet the little one due in October. There is also a picture of Andrea above feeding Meg at sunset, it's just to pretty not to post so forgive me. Also above, CJ and Brooke swing dancing on the beach. Aren't they cute!

Fun in the sand. We enjoyed a full week on the beach, minus one day that we went to Disneyland. I didn't take my camera so I will post Disneyland pictures once I acquire some from everyone else. Michael loved all the rides. Talk about a great family vacation. I love the time we spend there all together as a family. It is so fun to get to spend time with the Elggrens since they live out of state. They, however, moved from Arizona to Colorado last week. Although it's not next door, we are excited to have them a few hours closer and are looking forward to meeting them at the cabin over the 4th.
The kids enjoyed catching crabs and jumping the waves. We also had fun rollerblading and biking on the boardwalk, boogie boarding, gaming, and simply relaxing.

Newport Temple on Sunday. Notice my little fam is not in any of the pictures? Michael fell asleep in the car on the way there and Johnn stayed with him. He never minds having a good excuse to get out of pictures.

No comments: