Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Miller family has this wonderful family tradition where we do gingerbread houses every Thanksgiving.  My amazing Mom spends hours baking and building gingerbread houses for all of us.  She also spends the month before picking up all sorts of different candies from different stores.  The creative fun we have & finished products are definitely worth it. 

 +
 =

 My gingerbread house

Trying to get a decent picture for the DeMills
 take one
note: make sure all sharp objects are out of reach of the children

 take two
note: make sure all big children are out of the picture. (Love ya Sneege)

take three

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I hadn't seen these pictures, I forgot you took them. CJ is a nerd :)

Monica Miles said...

Nats, sorry I didn't get pictures to you earlier... I'm behind, as always.