Monday, November 1, 2010

Tending the Fredricks

I had the fun opportunity to watch Jane, Ty, Kate, & Meg while Andrea & Paul headed down for a few days at the beach. I will say that it is quite the adjustment going from 1 kid to 5, but we loved every minute of it. Here are a few pictures.


Kate, Meg & Mikey

I was lucky enough to have the kids over Jane's 9th birthday so we made a party of it at Nanny's with some of the cousins. They loved the magic candles that keep relighting.


Tub time




Funny Meggers cracked me up. She insisted on putting on her dress ups over here pj's.
What a ham!


Mikey had such a blast spending time with his cousins. It was great for me because he would go to bed when all the other kids did, which was earlier than his usual time (& no they did not all sleep like this, although they would have liked to). He loves his cousin's new house and all their fun toys & having cousins around to play with. Mikey & Meg also worked on their animal sounds & to Mikey a sheep now says "mmmmeeegggg"! I love it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That picture of mike dumping water on Jane is priceless!!! Love it!

Andrea said...

LOVE... LOVE... LOVE! You are one amazing auntie, one awesome sister, one super-cool mommie! Thanks for loving my kiddos! PS- I need to get ALL these pictures! Classic!