Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Visit from Elggrens

We had such a fun week with Alli and her kids in town. When they come, we always have a party week & I feel like I need a vacation afterward. It was fun to go to a lot of local places that I don't usually get to, even though they are all so close.
Here is a look at our fun filled week.

We started out our first night at Temple Square. I don't know why I don't get there more often. It was beautiful and the kids loved it, especially the fountains & reflection pond.




Day 2 we headed down to Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesday...
along with everyone in Utah County & their kids. It was a mob scene, but the kids loved the animals at the farm.


Day 3 we headed up to our Millcreek cabin for lunch, games,
and cake for Ashlyn's birthday.

Nanny, Meg, Anu, & cute new baby Luke

I was tending Hailey while Nats was at work. She was so good and had a great nap in my arms. She refused to let go of my shirt. She kept us so entertained also because she went on a little laughing run where she was just belly-laughing at everything. Alli got some video of it that is hilarious.

The kids love playing in the stream. They really don't mind the freezing cold water.

That night we hit up Fat Cats for pizza and bowling for Ashlyn's birthday.
I always forget how fun bowling is. Johnn kicked my butt, as usual, but Nanny beat us all.


5 comments:

Alli grins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli grins said...

It was a fun week, Moes! Thanks for playing with us. Your pictures are fabulous and I'll get you a disc of mine this week. I just love you and miss you so much!!!

Scott said...

Looks like you had so much fun. You're family is so cute. Your sister looks amazing and she just had a baby. I love your smiles. There is a definite Miller girl grin.

Lisa said...

I still need to get my hands on that disk with all of these fun pictures! Do you know who has it?

Lisa said...

No, seriously.... can I get these pictures?