Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ward Ball


This is our Stake "Old Ladies" team. We had such a blast playing over the past couple months & in Region play last week. I was the lucky one who was called to coach this year & it's harder than I thought it would be calling the shots & playing, especially when you have 15 players show up for each region game... if only they all would have shown up for the practices. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Now on to the next activity, the only thing is that we haven't decided what to do this year besides volleyball. I have been thinking about trying futsol, tennis, miniature golf, or ultimate frisbee. I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

amy and josh said...

Basketball was fun, well at least until I broke my ankle, that part was not so fun! I am hoping it will heal quick so we can do some fun exercising again! Way to go COACH! You rocked~