Friday, April 3, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore

Michael loves balls & walking up and down the stairs.

Waking up happy in the morning.

We snuck in to take this picture while he was sleeping. It just doesn't look comfortable to me, but he has finally started sleeping through the night.

What a rough life... just chilling in parents bed with my blankie, sippy cup, and remote control.

My mom calls him our little "cliff dweller". The kitchen counter is his favorite place in the entire house & he's always my little helper.

Sunday Best
We are so happy to have Michael in nursery. Since there are only 4 kids in our nursery, they let him in early.

Playing at Jungle Jims. Michael loved it & I was amazed to see that it hasn't changed one bit in the last 15 years.

Michael has learned how to say cheese for the camera.


18 Month Stats

*Weight 27 lbs. (69th percentile)
*Height 33 1/2 in. (86th percentile)
*Head Circumference 19 1/2 in. (91st percentile)
... yes, it's like an orange on a toothpick.


Favorites:

*Being outside. He can entertain himself literally for hours. I can weed the whole yard & still have to drag him in when I am done.
*Water. He loves playing in the sink & with his squirt bottle. We are looking forward to grandparents opening the pool when it warms up.
*Walking sideways & backwards
*Playing in the garage
*Walking in my shoes
*Making messes

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Michael is so adorable! Seriously, the cutest little kid. He looks tall! It was so fun to see you at the office!