Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wyoming Weekend with the Fishers





We had such a fun, beautiful weekend up at the cabin with Matt and Heather. It was great to finally get them up there with us again in time to enjoy the wonderful weather. I love hiking around the property this time of the year as the leaves are changing. We had a fun time relaxing, wheelin', hiking, and of course, playing Settlers. Michael loves being up there with so many fun, new places to explore. It's hard to believe that the last time we were there he was just barely taking his first steps. Now he is running all over the place. Thanks Fishers for making it such a fun trip.

4 comments:

Alli grins said...

I can't get over how big Mike looks in pictures! He looks so grown up in his cool sweater. What a sweet boy he is! Maybe he can teach his older cousin Claire to walk when we see you. She still refuses!

The McCormack's said...

Hi Monica, my name is Marcy and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm new to blogging and I came across your blog and love your scrapblogs. I have a question for you. When I posted mine on my blog it has a "tool bar" at the bottom of the picture. I noticed yours doesn't have that and has like a frame around it. Any idea how to fix that? The website I used to scrap on is www.scrapblog.com. My blog is www.themacklife.blogspot.com By the way your son Michael is so cute:)

The McCormack's said...

Hi it's Marcy again. Once I posted I realized you had no way of getting in touch with me, so here is my email:
mccormack70@verizon.net

Thanks,
Marcy

Anna said...

How did you post this like a scrapbook page instead of individual pages? Yes, I not so good with that kind of thing so any pointers would help!