Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance



Align Center
Nancy, Natalie, Dave, and I went to the SYTYCD concert at the E Center. Yup, we're dorks! I was afraid that it was going to be a bunch of screaming little girls there, but I was surprised to see how many adults and even guys there were... it was only 3/4 screaming girls. Just kidding. Dave was a good sport to come with us girls. It was a fun night. I have posted my favorite solos by Gev and Courtney, and one of my favorite dances. They danced all of our favorites and I should have videoed more, but I kept forgetting. Thanks Nance for a fun night out, and thanks to Johnn for staying home to watch the little one... I know it broke your heart that you had to miss it :).

1 comment:

Alli grins said...

Oh, I so would have loved to come be a "dork" with you that night! I'm so glad you could go. Ashlyn was telling Jane on the phone last week, "Jane, I chose to come see you in Utah instead of going to the SYTYCD show." Now, THAT's love, right there! Can't wait to see you!!!!