Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lake Powell- May 2011

Johnn didn't have vacation for the biannual Miles' family Lake Powell trip in May.  So what did we do?  Michael and I said sorry and packed up and went without him.  We definitely missed him, but still managed to have fun... I mean, it is Lake Powell.    
 Building a sand turtle. Also the only picture I got of myself form the whole trip, that's what spouses are for.


The slip-n-slide

Cliff Jumping
 
 
Teresa and Todd doing the splits and Todd's gainer.

Michael, Grandma & baby Hunter

The kids spent hours jumping from the counter to the sleeping mats.

Todd told me to get my camera ready then tried to tackle Teresa while she was surfing.  She had no clue he was coming for her, but luckily for Teresa his aim was a little off.







Michael and Thomas





1 comment:

Lisa said...

I miss Lake Powell like crazy:( Maybe we can go next year.