Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brooke & CJ's Wedding

CJ and Brooke were married in the Salt Lake Temple on Dec. 19th. It was a beautiful day & we are so excited to have Brooke in the family.
While we were waiting for the newlyweds to come out of the temple, we decided to snap a few shots to test out my new camera (to replace my stolen one). Above are the first 3 pictures we took. I laugh because Natalie and I both pulled the same silly face. We must be related or something.

Most of the kidlins. We left Michael with my Mother-in-law & it was so nice not to have to chase him around. Sad that he wasn't in the pictures, but let's be honest, he wouldn't hold still for a picture anyway. In the top left are Lily (Brooke's youngest sister) and my niece Ellie. They are so similar that we just knew that they would either really hit it off or completely clash. Luckily, they get along great.

The Whittys

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Miller


All the fellas






I love the look on CJ's face. It's like "Yah, those are my wife's legs".





RECEPTION

Bridesmaids


The reception at the Salt Lake Hardware building turned out beautiful.

I was so grateful that someone was smart enough to put Shrek on while we were setting up and taking pictures. Doesn't Michael look like a little stud in his tux?

Us

Elggrens

DeMills


Cutting the cake

Congrats Brooke and "Sneege"!
We love you!

2 comments:

Becky and Matt said...

What cute wedding pictures! It looks like it was a nice wedding. Mikey did look cute!

Alli grins said...

Awesome pics, Moes! I'd love them on a disc or whatever. You have some great ones! We had so much fun spending time with you all over the holidays and I was so glad to see your beautiful new home. We sure miss you and hope life is good!