Sunday, May 31, 2009

Uh-Oh Moments!


Michael learned how to take all the cushions off of my couch, and I mean all, & multiple times a day.

Look Mom, I found a marker!

My cute sister Alli tagged me months ago asking for pictures of "Uh-Oh" moments. At the time I didn't have any, but since then Michael has learned a few tricks. Not that these were his first naughty moments, like putting my iPhone in the toilet, but I have always been too busy trying to fix things that I don't even think to take pictures until too late.

1 comment:

Alli grins said...

I've heard about a few of Michael's Uh-oh moments and yes, it's tough to think, "Wait, I need to grab my camera" when you're fishing your iPhone out of the toilet! I'm afraid you may have a few more naughty pictures before he's grown. Cute post, Moes!