1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper because it is more fun to unwrap and then the presents are stackable... it is definitely the way to go. I do, however, write the to & from right on the paper with a sharpie. Tags and bows are too much work.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. We usually cut one down on our property in Wyoming, but since the baby we haven't been up to it.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? January sometime when it dies. If we cut the tree down ourselves, they live a lot longer.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, but I have to dilute it with milk. I also have a weakness for the eggnog shake at shivers.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I always loved getting a new pair of jammies to sleep in every Christmas Eve.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad. If he wants something he buys it for himself.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Michael.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Teresa just brought us a little one from Ecuador.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An old fruit cake that got passed around at our office Christmas parties for years until my Grandma finally ate it. All I can say is YUCK!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story and The Grinch
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? early November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only White Elephant gifts like stale fruit cake.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fondue, homemade carmels
16. Lights on the tree? White lights... I only used 6 strands this year instead of the 16 strands I had to use on my huge tree 2 years ago.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I can't pick just one. I LOVE Christmas music. I start listening to it before Thanksgiving and I annoys Johnn.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I am so glad that the majority of both our families live close by. But we do so much that I feel like I could use a vacation afterward.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. Usually Christmas Eve with one family and Christmas morning with the other.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? There never seems to be enough time.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is red, silver, and white with stars, snowflakes, and bells.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Christmas Eve fondue... But then there is Christmas breakfast steak & eggs or sausage casserole & sweet rolls.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Our house to sell.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? No clue.