Monday, November 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Alli, so here are 7 random things about me.

1. I hum primary songs to myself when I am scared.

2. I have had more nicknames than I can count... Moes, Mo, Mon, Moni, Mono, Monique, Moniker, Mojo, Miller, and those are just the obvious ones. If we go back to elementary, then we get the really silly ones like Cheese, Cheesehead, Monty, Monteray Jack, etc.

3. I have a permanent dent in my quad from dropping a 75 lb weight bar on my leg in high school. The muscle never grew back.

4. I refuse to eat fish.

5. I physically cannot eat a banana. I like the taste, but the texture makes me gag. It has to be blended into a smoothie.

6. I always check in my shoes before I put them on to make sure that there is nothing inside that shouldn't be. It comes from the dead mouse in my slipper at the cabin. I think I am scarred for life from that one.

7. I can't snap with my thumb and middle finger like most people do. I have to use my fourth finger instead.

Well, that's it. I am not tagging anyone, but if you do this on your blog, let me know.

3 comments:

Amber H. said...

And here, I thought that I was the only one that hummed primary songs or hymns to myself when I'm scared too!

That's interesting to know I'm not the only one who does that.

Alli grins said...

Yea! Such a fun post to read, Moes. I laughed out loud! I'm with you on the bananas and the nicknames, leg-dent and shoe-checking are just so...YOU! I ❤ you, little sis!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh I totally love the cheese nickname! I still remember writing notes to you in elementary calling you that!