Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun week with all my sisters










My sister Alli came in town from Arizona to spend a fun filled week with us. It was one adventure after another, and I think that I need a vacation now. We were having too much fun to rest. Here are a few of my favorites from this past week:
*the zoo
*Mikey and Claire playing peek-a-boo
*the Childrens Museum
*Olive Garden with Grammy
*Movie night with Iron Man and air pop popcorn
*Carcassone games
*beading
*shopping... and more shopping
*late night talks
*watching my nieces dance to the credit music after the movie
*Birthday parties
*Cousin pictures...how Claire was terrified of the duster

2 comments:

Alli grins said...

Cute post, Moes! I'd love that video for my blog too. It's amazing we got a decent pictures with that many kiddos! Thanks again for spending time with us that week. I loved hanging out with you & Mikey. Also, I just TAGGED you on my blog. You're welcome (or sorry, as the case may be)! Love you:-)

Anna said...

It is fun to see all of your sisters and their kids. It looks like you all had such a fun week!