Thursday, August 21, 2008

More McCall


We love playing in the park right outside our condos. I love the human totem pole- Three generations of Miles'- I'm pretty impressed that Dad agreed to try this. It's called Brown Park and is right on the water. It is so pretty and in years past we've seen a few weddings here during our stay. I also love that all of us girls are such Twilight Addicts. We all brought our books and I listened to Breaking Dawn on CD on the ride, which made the 7+ hour ride much better.
Johnn even listened for a little bit, but he still thinks we are all crazy. Mikey loved playing with all his cousins and learned how to say "uh-oh" while we were there. So now he drops things on purpose just to say it... he's a stinker, but still too cute. Poor little Whitney slipped on the floor the first day and broke her tibia, but she handled it very well. Johnn's mom also fractured her foot earlier that same morning, so she had to take it easy the whole week. I feel so bad for her, but everyone still managed to have a great week. We also enjoyed boating and Camie and Lisa had fun pulling some Titanic moves.

1 comment:

Becky and Matt said...

YOur blog is so cute. I really need to start one! I love all the McCall memories!