Monday, July 21, 2008

Newport Beach Trip


It's hard to tell in the silhouette, but Johnn is holding Mikey. This was his first time seeing the ocean & he loved it.


Mikey absolutely loved the sand. He liked playing in it, and eating it too... he came home pooping sand!

All the Miller kidlins. In August there will be one more, and we can't wait to meet little Meg.

Beach Favorites:
*Being with family
*Boogie boarding/ body surfing
*watching the guys surf (or as Johnn calls it "swimming with a board")
*Games (Carcassonne- love the new expansion)
*Nanny's yummy cooking
*Visiting the Temple
*Late night movies
*Seaside Donuts
*Laying out on the beach with a good book
*Running in the sand
*Cruising on the new bikes down the boardwalk
*Lunch at Charlie's
*Sunsets
*Sandcastles with the kids

I can't wait for next year! C.J. will be home so we will have the whole family there.


4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time. Those pictures are awesome. I absolutely love all those little grandkids in white. So cute.

I noticed you are reading Pillars - what do you think? I loved it. However, the sequel - not so hot.

Ryan and Staci said...

I love Cali! Looks like you guys had a great time...your boy is a cutie! :)

Blake + Amy said...

Somehow I stumbled accross your blog! You look so happy and have such a darling little baby. If you want, you can email me at ameclayton@gmail.com and I will "invite" you to my blog. -Amy Young

Danielle said...

Hey Moser!!
You have a beautiful family! Your little boy is a doll!
Looks like you guys are doing well!